- 6:00 am Transition Area opens. USAT marshal inspects handlebars.
- 6:00 am- 7:15am Packet Pickup and Race Day Registration
- 7:15 am Mandatory Pre-Race meeting
- 7:30 am Duathlon starts in waves
- 7:30 am wave 1 – International Distance
- 7:33 am wave 2 – Classic Distance
- 7:36 am wave 3 – Mini Sprint Distance
- 9:45 am Official Results Posted for the mini- sprint
- 10:00 am Awards Ceremony
“Citytri reserves the right to modify the course and waves at the discretion of the race director.” There are no transfers, no credits, refunds. However, if you are injured and submit medical proof one week prior to the event you will receive a $25 dollar credit towards another race.